- High neck to protect you from the wind - Hood visor - Adjustable hood around the head and depth
- Injected plastic zipper to prevent salt oxidation Component resistant to a water pressure of 2000 mm after aging (= 2000 Schmerber - average pressure of water during a downpour)
- Water-repellent components (water runs off the fabric).
- Central opening features a flap with a drainage channel for optimal waterproofing
- Rinse with clean water after use
- Store in a dry place
- To protect the water-repellent treatment, wash as little as possible
- Wash the product inside out and fastened. 86°F or 104°F synthetic cycle with regular detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Do not overload your machine. Extra rinse cycle. - Line dry.
- To reactivate the water repellency, tumble dry inside out on a synthetics cycle for 10 to 15 minutes.
Large : XL
- Shoulder: 53 : 56 cm
- Chest: 58 : 62 cm
- Bottom/Waist: 57 : 60 cm
- Sleeves: 64 : 66 cm