Dominance 100% Waterproof Socks - 1 Pair
Simply put, you can walk in 4-5 inches of water for hours, wearing only socks and your feet wont get wet
- 3 layer Laminated
- 100 % waterproof
- Pull On closure
- Keeping body comfortable all day long starts with warm and happy feet. Having a pair of waterproof and highly breathable socks is not only for element protection in the wild but also for getting rid of cold and soggy feet in commuting or even at home.
- This essential ankle version is perfect for daily use. Suitable for any activities where you want to keep feet dry, clean, and warm.
- The abrasion resistant & drip dry nylon outer laminated with combed cotton inner provides durability and soft touch of casual socks.
- Hand wash or Machine Wash tumble dry low. Normal detergents. Do not dry on direct heat.
When are they not water proof
- Please note that you will experience water ingress if SUBMERGE these socks in water above socks ankle top (covered area) for longer duration, like calf deep water where top of socks are submerged for more than a minute, like swimming, or wear them and ride hours in the rain without waterproof trousers.
Frequently asked questions :
Q. How breathable are your waterproof socks?
A. The membrane barrier is 100% waterproof and 75% breathable (BS 7209:1990 STM 200), thanks to Internmarket's more than 40 years manufacturing knowhow.
Q. Can I use your waterproof socks for SWIMMING or other sports that need to totally submerge the socks?
A. Absolutely No! Please note the term 'waterproof' indicates that ONLY the fabric with membrane sandwiched is waterproof. It doesn't mean however you can submerge DOMINANCE socks in water or RIDE for many hours in the rain without WATERPROOF TROUSERS experiencing some water ingress - or we can say they are not rain proof. The water may run into the socks from the tops leading you to believe that they’re not waterproof!
Q. Why did I feel a bit cool when I walked into waters? Was my waterproof sock leaking?
A. No. Please note the waterproof sock can keep your feet dry but the cold water outside still effects and gets the temperature dip.
Q. How to wash your waterproof socks?
A. Machine wash tumble dry low. Normal detergents. DO NOT DRY ON ANY DIRECT HEAT which will cause delamination of composite fabrics!